Sunday, November 25, 2007

Scared of commitment

I have been scared to commit to this on paper, but here it goes.... I am running a marathon on May 4, 2008 in Fort Collins, Colorado.
I have read on many other websites that to help me succeed, I should keep a journal of my progress. So, here it is. I had an amazing run today, probably the best I have ever had and so I thought today would be a good day to start this. I ran for 45 minutes and felt great afterwards. Obviously, I am a beginner at this whole running thing, so if you have any great words of wisdom, please comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck to you and your training! I'm also training for my first marathon in Chicago next year.

Topher said...

Good luck with everything! Running's incredible, and like you said, putting a goal like running a marathon out there for the whole world to see is a good accountability tool. I did the same thing when I decided to train for a half, and am going to do my first full in '08, too. Keep blogging about your progress. It's great for others to learn from.

Topher
www.illrunfordonuts.blogspot.com